- You will get a chance to visit Mediterranean bride
- Discover the main attractions sites of ancient Alexandria including the Roman Theatre and the Catacombs tombs of Kom el Shaqafa
- Visit Pompey’s Pillar, enjoying its sculptures and artifacts .
- Explore the Library of Alexandria, one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world.
- Take a walk through the ramparts of the 15th-century Qaitbay Citadel.
- Enjoy our food tour and relax with comfortable air-conditioned transfers.
Once you arrive you will visit :
- Is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages.
- The necropolis consists of a series of Alexandrian tombs, statues and archaeological objects of the Pharaonic funerary cult with Hellenistic and early Imperial Roman influences.
Is the name given to a Roman triumphal column Set up in honor of Augustus Diocletian the giant Corinthian column originally supported a colossal porphyry statue of the emperor in armor.
Library of Alexandria:
The library was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world, but details about it are a mixture of history and legend. the library was founded during the reign of Ptolemy-I (c.323–c.283BC).