- Visit the three great pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
- At Saqqara, you will see the step pyramid (The first full pyramid in Egypt) and tombs.
- Enjoy the open air museum of Memphis where you will find the great sleeping statue of King Ramses II.
Once you arrive you will visit :
- On the Giza Plateau , you will explore one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Great Pyramid of Giza (the Pyramid of Cheops ) which is the largest pyramid in the world.
- During your tour , you will visit the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos learning more about the fascinating history of these wonder structures from our Egyptologist tour guide. Across the desert behind the pyramids, enjoying your camel ride.
The Great Sphinx
Is one of the oldest and largest sculptures in the world and capturing a wonderful photos.
you will visit the bazaar whether your tastes run to real Egyptian cotton, traditional oils and perfumes, gold and silver jewelry, papyrus art or carpets. Your personal shopper will ensure your souvenirs create the perfect memory of your time in Egypt.